c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

16 December 2009

day 16 : Trunk Show at Beehive Co-op at 6:30 pm

I'm so excited, today, I am having my first trunk show ever! It will be at Beehive Co-op starting at 6:30 pm. This means, not only will I have my usual jewelry at beehive, but I will have other lines. Including my block letter initials, and more of my fortune cookies! I will also be revealing some of my newest pieces for the first time and there will be some hourly sales and even a giveaway! I really hope that you are able to make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment