c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

15 December 2009

day 15: one for you one for me at 15% off sale

So I have been sneaking in my holiday shopping in the few minutes I have between working in my studio and getting home. I have been having a lot of good luck this year, it's almost been entertaining. I am going to have to speak in "code" so I won't ruin any surprises.

Everything that I have on my list to purchase, has ended up being the most popular thing and extremely difficult to locate. One item in particular, I was super excited to find all of that "style" to be on sale when I walked into the store. But then I couldn't find the exact one I wanted ANYWHERE. One of the sales people came up and asked if they could help. She searched all over the store then was such a sport and went in the back to help look. She came back with a frown. I was so sad and about to walk out of the store, when she exclaims from across the store... "look there are some back there!" So I run to the back of the store, and we find the LAST ONE! Oh yes, we were both so excited that we were jumping up and down hugging each other.

I was so excited about my find, I had to celebrate and purchase something for myself also. I don't know about you, but whenever I go shopping for Christmas presents I always end up purchasing for myself also. One for you, one for me...or sometimes two (especially if there is a sale involved).

Which brings me to todays promotion :
When you purchase one item at Christina Kober Designs, you get a second of equal or lesser value for 15% off! It doesn't have to be the same item, you could get a fortune cookie necklace for your sister, and maybe a handwritten initial necklace for yourself...

And don't forget when you use the discount code, you are automatically entered into the final giveaway on December 25!

No comments:

Post a Comment