c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

17 December 2009

day 17 : wishbone necklace 10% off

I would first like to wish my dad a very happy birthday! He has the day off of work, so I'm sure he's going to spend his day searching for old records and antique radios.

Second, I would like to thank everyone who came to my trunk show to support me! For those of you who weren't able to make it, here are some photos!


Today I am introducing my newest design : a lucky wishbone necklace! I have been wearing this necklace around a lot recently, you know, "testing out the design." I personally love it! It hangs from a 28" fine ball chain and is a great piece for layering OR to wear alone.


This brings me to today's advent calendar promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment