c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

13 November 2009

happy friday

Wow, I can't believe it! I hit 200 sales on my etsy site today! (and about a week ago I hit 1000 people who "hearts me")

I feel like I've really hit a huge etsy milestone and I just wanted to share with you my excitement! I will have to do some sort of giveaway in celebration! So stay tuned you will be hearing about it soon!

Speaking of giveaway, don't forget to head over to Sara Plays House and enter to win a Sterling Silver Fortune Cookie Necklace with your own custom fortune! You only have one more week until the drawing!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be taking it easy this weekend & working in my studio!









ps: here is a little preview of one of the options I'm working with on my logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment