c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

24 December 2009

day 24 : merry belated christmas

It's already Christmas Eve! I can't believe how quickly this holiday has flown by!

Today is the last sale on my advent calendar before the final giveaway tomorrow on Christmas! Meaning using the promotion code today, is your last day to not only purchase my jewelry on sale but to be entered into the giveaway!!
I know many people wait until the last possible moment to shop for Christmas. I wait until the last possible moment to make my Christmas presents, I will be making my presents all day today! And for many people I end up saying "Merry Belated Christmas!"

So today, everything in Christina Kober Designs etsy or big cartel studios are on sale for 10% off (everything except custom orders and pieces including gold).

I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment