c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

24 September 2009

my to do list

I have been thinking REALLY hard about my 28 to do list that I will make this year. And on Tuesday night, I completed the list! It seems a little daunting, but I'm hoping I can do it!

1. take a beach vacation
2. design a website
3. run a half marathon
4. finish my picture collage
5. organize my desk
6. join a book club
7. practice yoga
8. try a new recipe a month
9. use my passport
10. learn to take better photos
11. keep up with my blog
12. learn how to use my mom's sewing machine
14. organize my studio
15. reach my lifetime goal
16. make a shoe shelf
17. send my grandma a letter once a month
18. use less plastic
19. go camping
21. start an herb garden
22. drive less, use marta & my feet more
23. take more photos
24. organize my closet
25. once a month plan a date exploring one of Atlanta's attractions
26. watch less television
27. take a day off once a month
28. document this list

No comments:

Post a Comment