c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

01 December 2009

whew

the past few days have been a whirlwind and I think this might just be the beginning...

Saturday: Dan and I drove from Palm Springs to LA. Caught our flight to Atlanta, and got in around 7pm eastern time.

Sunday: Dan purchased a new LCD flat panel tv (his belated graduation present to himself). I spent all day Sunday preparing for the Advent Calendar of Promotions that I have all this month. Running errands, cutting down tissue paper to 9" x 11 1/2" rectangles (can't they make tissue paper for wrapping around small jewelry boxes?!), ironing tissue paper (yes, I iron the fold wrinkles out of tissue paper), taking new photos of my fortune cookie necklaces, planning and designing the promo blogs and emails for the upcoming week and working on my new big cartel site.

Monday: JFF, the jeweler supply store that employs me during the day, reopened. My dad, the owner, was still in Florida enjoying a few more days of the Thanksgiving Holiday. My coworker and I got there at 8am. (I didn't even get a chance to walk into my studio)...and we were so busy we didn't stop working until 6pm! No breakfast, no lunch, no potty breaks...WHEW! I then ran home to meet my friend, Colleen, for our weekly Trashy TV (more on this at a later time).

Tuesday (this morning): Woke up at 5am, got ready, had a huge glass of chocolate milk and checked my email...so excited to see such lovely responses from the first promotion on my Advent Calendar. Got to JFF and in my studio at 6 am and began making jewelry. JFF opened at 9am, closed at 4pm. I drove home, turned on Elf, and am now about to pass out (I have to take a break when I can get it!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment