c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

02 December 2009

Hello, I love you

I'm getting so excited for the holidays! Dan and I are having my parents over for dinner on Sunday for an evening of good food, wine, and tree trimming (and maybe some favorite Christmas music)!

This is the first "cold" week we have had here in Atlanta. By cold, I mean a frigid 60 degree high. It's making me get in the mood for my favorite cup of tea, a good book, a big fire, and some comfy clothes.


1. j crew pretty poplin chemise in dusty rose ... i love this casual yet understatedly sexy nightgown. it would even work great with a tank and jeans.

2. christina kober designs sterling silver handwritten initial necklaces ... each of these initials began with my handwriting on a sheet of paper and round sterling silver wire. the wire is then formed, hammered, filed, soldered, hammered, melted, sanded, and polished to make each letter. they simple and beautiful.

3. anthropologie mezzanine wrap ... this wrap is beautiful. it looks so comfortable, i can envision myself wearing this constantly. oh and ps...this is going on my christmas wish list, so dan i hope you're paying attention!

4. bailey doesn't bark dotted mug ... i love tea. herbal, black, green, white, everything except jasmin (a recent unpleasant discovery at a thai restaurant). these porcelain home accessories are beautiful. definitely check out the site. the ants on my mug is a little too real-looking for me to feel comfortable!

5. pottery barn sweater knit throw ... i found this throw in pottery barn a few months ago. i was carrying it around with me in the store trying to pursuade dan that even though it was 80 degrees outside, we needed a knit throw. now i think there is no pursuading neccessary! ps this has just been added to my christmas wish list!

6. gap slipper booties in parchment ... the MOST comfy slippers EVER.

7. clothbound penguin classics wuthering heights ... i love this book. plus this cover is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment