c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

13 December 2009

day 13 : 10% off block letter initial necklaces

It's a big day ... my work Christmas party. I'm SO excited. My mom will cook this amazing spread (my mom is cooking, because my dad is my boss). My mom is an amazing cook and she loves to entertain, so it's always awesome to see what she has in store for us!

December 13 sale is on my block letter initials. These initial pendants are designed after the little magnetic alphabet letters my mom had on the refrigerator when I was younger. They are hand crafted out of 3 mm thick sterling silver and hang from an adjustable 18" and 20" sterling silver chain.

The block letter initial necklace is a great new mother or grandmother gift. The necklace can be worn with one or more initials, representing each child, so she can keep them close to her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment