c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

10 December 2009

day 10 : 10% off when you spend $100

First I want to wish Dan a happy 1 year and 10 month anniversary! I have enjoyed every moment. :)

Now for what you are here for... the sale for December 10...which I must say is PRETTY AWESOME!
I think this sale speaks for itself! 10% off when you spend $100 in either of my shops. (no custom order pieces, please) Just use the code and I will refund your money via paypal.

Now don't forget, to use the codes when you shop... not only does that mean you get 10% off BUT you will be entered into the final giveaway on December 25! (which is TOTALLY worth it, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment