c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

24 November 2009

my vacation in photos






I'm in Palm Springs this week for Thanksgiving with Dan's family. We are staying at the La Quinta Resort in a cute little villa called Casablanca...I bet you can't guess how it's decorated?! Oh yes, old photographs from black and white movies, mostly Casablanca, of course! The views and architecture is like nothing I have EVER seen!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! I have heard amazing things about that resort. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    -Amy Durden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Sure beats my Thanksgiving weekend in Jersey!

    ReplyDelete