c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

29 October 2009

sick.

so i know everyone is waiting with baited breath to find out about my california trip. unfortunately since I have been back I have been sick. I have even stayed home all week, not been to work or my studio, once. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I don't have the flu...thank goodness.

I feel like I have been absolutely worthless, but all the while stressing about all the things I need to do. I have jump ring orders to complete, necklaces to send out, the JFF newsletter to send out, blog about my trip, among other things.

I haven't done a single one of these things. I apologize if you are waiting for me to ship an order. I am hoping to be better by tomorrow (although I have said that everyday this week).

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Being sick is the worst! The most important thing for you to do right now is rest. No stressing aloud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better too...and I agree...you just need to rest right now! Try to enjoy it before the holiday rush! I know that is easier said than done...get better sooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally following you, Luv. Long overdue. :) So sorry to hear that you're ill, but glad to hear Cali ROCKED (as it always does). I've always been sick when coming back from Cali, too, so it will soon pass. Get better! XO

    ReplyDelete