c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

15 October 2009

hello, i love you wednesday (a little belated)


ahh, I love shopping. I can't express how much I love it. It brightens my day when I purchase something new. It might be a little troublesome at times for my wallet, but it really is like an addiction.

So here I am beginning a weekly post of some of my favorite items, ones that I covet and ones that I may have just purchased. So today I begin with something easy, my outfit I am wearing. (except for the made by hank clutch).

1. carnation cluster tee from j. crew

2. steel, gold & silver tension ring from christina kober designs

3. supersoft layering crewneck t from gap

4. vintage-destructed boyfriend jeans from gap

5. made by hank clutch-- ok, let me just say I love these bags {the one I have listed has sold}. Katie {ie hank} is a very talented little lady and hand makes all of these bags. So far I only have one of her tough ruffles clutches in purple, but I hope to be adding to my collection soon. I have rss'ed her shop and I can never seem to catch one of her bags. They seem to fly out as soon as she posts a new listing.

6. "michelle" caged high-heel sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment