c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

30 September 2009

New York, New York

Wow, I can't believe it's the last day of September! Time is really flying by, I remember when I was younger and I would plead with the clock for time to go by faster. What happened between then and now that I am now pleading with the clock to go slower?

October is a busy month, beginning with a trip this weekend to see my friend & {sorority} big sister, Sue, in New York. I am so excited to see her! Usually when I'm up north anymore it's with Dan and I only get a small snippet of time with Sue. So finally we are having a girl's weekend! {Fun fact: Sue actually introduced me to Dan, she went to middle and high school with him}
We had planned to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge after watching the Tigers play, but of course the weather isn't supposed to be that great. I'm packing my galoshes in hopes that they will scare away the rain!

1 comment: