c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

09 September 2009

in the news

I will admit I never listen/watch to the news...but I overheard this on NPR and had to share:

A group of guys rob a couple in their home. After the couple had filed the police report and things had settled down. The doorbell rang and it was one of the robbers. Asking the female victim ON A DATE!

I can just image the exchange:
"umm so I noticed you checking me out when I was robbing you earlier. And I mean I think you're pretty cute. So, ahhh, would you like to go out to dinner or, umm, drinks sometime. I would totally pay, I just got a great payout from my last job...umm, so what do you think?"

Needless to say, this awesome criminal was arrested shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment