c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

16 August 2009

What a great day!


This weekend had a lot of potential because I had off work on Saturday. Usually when I'm not working on a Saturday it's because I am going out out of town or have a show. So this was super exciting as I had NO plans!

First on the schedule was to hit up to Morningside Farmers Market. This market has local grown organic produce, herbs, flowers, & soaps. My friend, Julia Daniel of Lush Designs, lives in the neighborhood so we walked down to check it out.
The market had a really great vibe. There were a lot of people there, waiting in lines to get fresh tomatoes, rosemary, peppers, you name it! They have demonstrations of how to cook various products also, this week it was using eggplant. I was most excited about the flowers, but I waited too long to get them and ended up only with a photograph! However, I did leave with a huge bag of fresh edamame, rosemary, and some local honey. I have a feeling I'll be going back.

Boyfriend and I spent the afternoon scouting boutiques & then I came home to work in my studio. We decided to go to my favorite mexican restaurant in Atlanta for dinner, Panchos. And I was thrilled to see a mariachi band!
Boyfriend said the fajitas were the best he ever had. Score!
(If you look closely in the photo of me and the mariachi man, you can see a new design I'm perfecting. Hopefully I'll have more information about it later in the week)

We ended the evening at my friend, Miranda's, for her 25th Birthday. I made her a custom fortune cookie lariat. I think she was pretty excited about it! A great day all around!

1 comment:

  1. yes, it was really nice. thank you so much for working! Did you find your silver ok?

    ReplyDelete