c h r i s t i n a k o b e r d e s i g n s

it begins with a twinkle in your eye and butterflies in your tummy. you wish for it, you need it, you have to have it. it’s a little splurge that satisfies your craving. it’s something so perfect, you can’t live without it. it’s not just something for your neck, ears, fingers or wrists. it’s an expression of who you are that adds a sparkle that is only you. it’s your signature necklace you wear every day. it’s the delectable ring you wear for an extraordinary night.

its christina kober designs

12 August 2009

EAST ATLANTA STRUT!!


I wanted to post a short blog today letting everyone know I have been accepted to my 2nd show! I'm really excited because I have now purchased my own tent and tables! I can't wait to show everything off for the first time!

East Atlanta Strut will be Sept 19 from 10am - 8pm

Come support local Atlanta artists at the East Atlanta Strut. Pre-shop on my website: christinakober.etsy.com

The East Atlanta Strut is a community organized, one-day festival featuring music, art, and events to raise money for neighborhood charities & organizations and support local businesses.

I post a reminder blog post,
tweet, facebook message, etc when it's coming up!







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting in the show! The tent display looks terrific! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete